Join us for LPM Spirit Week!

Did you know that corporate Let's Play Music has a "Spirit Week"? It's so fun and there are LOTS of prizes to be given way. If someone is going to be winning, I want it to be YOU! Here are the details:

1. You will need to be on social media, so create an Instagram account and follow corporate Let's Play Music: @shelle_solfeg, and follow the LPM facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Lets.Play.Music.Classes
 2. To start snapping photos of all things LPM and Sound Beginnings. Details about Spirit Week are slowly trickling out, but this is what we know so far:
*You will need an instagram account to win prizes.
*You will be able to post starting March 1. You will need photos/videos of your kiddos in action so start snapping away (you are always welcome to take pics in class, just make sure it is of YOUR child, or ask permission from other parents if their child is in the photo too).
*Prizes are chosen each day March 14-18
*There will be a TON of prizes
*PARENTS can win a free t-shirt on Fridays by commenting to FB or Instagram posts (one comment per post, please)

It is so fun to see Let's Play Music from all over the country (and Canada!) so join in the fun and earn some great prizes! Be sure to tag me in any posts you make too so I can see your cuties in action too! I may just add your great pics/videos to my blog! I'm on insta as @jen_ellsworth and facebook as Jennifer Kuzdas Ellsworth so post and tag me and let's have some fun!
I can't wait to see what you share!
Ms. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment