Recital 2011

Wow, what a great night!
Congratulations to all of the participants, it was a huge success! Thank you for working so hard and for your diligent practicing, and thank you to the parents for all of your dedication; it really paid off Friday night!

Here are some of the highlights of the evening (thank you to Becky for the great pictures):









And here is the much anticipated VIDEO
(the password is lpm2011)
PS: My kind brother-in-law was the free cameraman for the event, so please be patient as he tried to zoom in and capture each of the children during various parts of the recital (I got what I paid for...thanks Matt)! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your blog is AMAZING! I just decided to make one yesterday. I'm totally copying. You may be hearing from me again soon (pleas for help, probably.)

    ReplyDelete